This extension allows you to create admin pages using Bricks Templates. Admin Pages are custom menu items that can be added to the WordPress admin menu. They can be used to create custom dashboards, settings pages, or any other type of admin page.
How to use
First, you need to activate the extension under the Bricksforge > Extensions menu. Once activated, you will see a new sidebar menu item called Admin Pages. Click on it to create your first admin page.
For each Admin Page, you can set the following options:
- Admin Page Name: The name of the admin page that will be displayed in the admin menu.
- Permission: The permission required to see and access the admin page. You can choose between different user roles. For example, if you want to create a settings page that only administrators can access, you can set the permission to
- Bricks Page/Template:: The Bricks Page or Template that will be used to render the admin page. You can choose between all the pages and templates that you have created in Bricks.
- Open Link Behavior:: How should links inside admin pages be opened?. You can choose between
Parent. For example, if you want to open links in a new tab, you can set the behavior to
- Type: You can choose between
Top Level Pageand
Sub Menu Page. If you choose
Top Level Page, the admin page will be added to the top level of the admin menu. If you choose
Sub Menu Page, the admin page will be added as a sub menu item.
- Parent Page:: If you choose
Sub Menu Pageas the type, you can select the parent page here. This field expects the slug of the parent page, for example:
- **Menu Position: **: The position of the admin page in the admin menu.
- Icon:: The icon that will be displayed in the admin menu. You can choose between all the icons that are available in WordPress. For example, if you want to use the WordPress logo, you can set the icon to
You can add as many admin pages as you want. To remove an admin page, simply click on the Remove Admin Page button.